Make the Most of Every Market, with Professional Home Staging
It’s been proven time and again: home staging positions you for the best results. And in Cary and Raleigh, choosing First Impression Home Staging is your key to a smoother and more successful home staging process:
- Get the highest ROI: Proven success strategies for today’s market.
- A simple, painless process: Easy on you, whether your home is occupied or vacant.
- Increased offer potential: Creating appeal with the widest range of buyers.
- Minimize potential barriers: Positioning you to sell for the best possible price!
Home Staging Consultations
Photo Prep Services for Selling Your Home
After the Home Staging Consultation and all agreed upon repairs and updates are complete, it’s time for photo prep services to begin.
The greater Cary, NC area is highly competitive, so attracting the best buyers (and the best offers), requires that your listing photos make your home POP. We’ll provide the professional styling and finishing touches needed to make those listing photos jaw dropping!
We turn your home into an inviting space with the highest possible perceived value for potential buyers, including:
- art placement
- accessory arrangement
- linens folded to perfection
- small furniture placement, and much more.
TIP: For maximum impact and minimum disruption to your family, schedule your Photo Prep Session right before the marketing pictures will be taken.
Prices start at $750 and will vary depending on the needs of each individual house. Please call or contact us for pricing.
Vacant Home Staging
Vacant houses often lack definition and appear smaller than they really are. Staging helps a buyer see the potential of a home and creates an emotional connection — in-persona as well as through the listing photos. Appropriately-sized furnishings also help your buyers envision their own items in the home.
First Impression Home Staging will:
- Consult with you on space and create a plan for turning your vacant home into a buyer’s dream home;
- Draw from our warehouse-full of furniture, accessories and artwork;
- Efficiently and beautifully use just the right pieces to add definition and personality to increasing your home’s perceived value through the art of staging.
Remember, buyers aren’t just buying a home, they are buying a dream! Prices vary by house. Please call or contact us for details and a custom quote.