Home Staging Consultation
For home staging, North Carolina Cary and surrounding areas rely on First Impression. First we invite you to schedule a complimentary call to discuss your needs, the process and our services. For those who choose to move forward with a comprehensive Home Staging Consultation we:
- tour your home together, inside and out, to discuss the best recommendations for updates that will increase your home’s perceived value, and give you the largest return on your investment;
- evaluate your furnishings and décor to identify which items would be great for staging your home and which items should be put into storage;
- discuss additional staging services to best prepare your home for a successful sale.
Note that virtual consultations, where we walk through your home via webcam and provide you with recommendations, is available for clients who are outside our local service area, or sheltering due to COVID-19.
TIP: the best time to set up a consultation is when you’ve decided you want to sell, so you lose no time once the listing happens. The longer your home is listed, the most likely it is that it’ll be missed by eager buyers.
Consultations start at $299 for up to two hours, suitable for homes up to 3500 sq ft. Please call or contact us about pricing for larger homes.
Photo Prep Services
After the Home Staging Consultation and all agreed upon repairs and updates are complete, it’s time for photo prep services to begin. This area is highly competitive so great photos and home staging for Cary North Carolina homes can make all the difference. Our team will come to your home to add the finishing touches so those listing photos look jaw dropping!
We spend the time needed to turn your home into an inviting space with the highest possible perceived value for potential buyers including:
- art placement
- accessory arrangement
- linens folded to perfection,
- small furniture
placement and much more.
TIP: For maximum impact and minimum disruption to your family, schedule your Photo Prep Session right before the marketing pictures
will be taken.
Prices start at $449 and will vary depending on the needs of each individual house. Please call or contact us for pricing.
Vacant Home Staging
Vacant houses often lack definition and feel smaller than they really are. Staging helps a buyer see the potential of a home and creates an emotional connection. Appropriately-sized furnishings help your buyers envision their own items in the home.
First Impression Home Staging will:
- consult with you on space and create a plan for turning your vacant home into a buyer’s dream home;
- draw from our warehouse-full of furniture, accessories and artwork;
- efficiently and beautifully use just the right pieces to add definition and personality to increasing your home’s perceived value through the art of staging.
Remember, buyers aren’t just buying a home, they are buying a dream!
Prices vary by house. Please call or contact us for details and a custom quote.