Between late October and mid-December—when friends and family are visiting, the pressure is on, and your time is more limited than ever—our most popular service is Holiday Decorating.
That’s because First Impressions designers create magical spaces—while taking all the pressure off you—so you can simply relax and enjoy the holidays.
Say goodbye to ladders and dust, hooks and tangled wires: we handle it all—even shopping for holiday decorations!
- Holiday decorating starts with a complimentary 15-minute call during which we’ll discuss which areas of your home you’d like us to work on, your existing decorations and/or any shopping you’ll want us to do, and confirm a plan for moving forward.
- Once the plan is confirmed, we’ll bring in our creative design team to transform each space into your personally-styled holiday home—quickly and cleanly!
- We can use your decorations—or, if you prefer, we can shop for new decorations to create the look you have in mind.
TIP: for best results, especially if you’ll be needing new decorations to achieve the look you want, start early—stores empty fast and appointments are limited.
Prices start at $500. Please call for a custom quote.
Our clients are often so happy with our work they tell us they wish they’d hired us long before they decided to sell. That’s why we now offer a limited number of décor packages to help turn your spaces into dream rooms.
Start with a complimentary 15-minute call during which we’ll discuss your needs. Then we’ll set up an in-home consultation where we’ll:
- tour the spaces you want to decorate;
- discuss styles and the look you want to create;
- advise you on furniture placement, paint colors, art placement and décor items so you can turn your rooms into dream spaces.
Note that virtual consultations, where we walk through your home via webcam and provide you with recommendations, are available for clients who are outside our local service area, or sheltering due to COVID-19.
Some clients prefer to have more personal support in bringing their transformation to life; other support services that are available include:
- personal shopping, alone or with you;
- placement and setup of furniture, art and décor;
- recommendations and/or selection of tile,
furniture, decorative items and artwork.
Prices begin at $299 for a 2-hour consultation. Please call for details and to discuss how you’d like your home to look.